This restaurant-quality easy fresh carrot soup can be served hot or cold, made stove top or in an instant pot, and tastes incredible every time.
Easy Fresh Carrot Soup
- 4 large Carrots peeled and diced
- 1 medium yukon gold or yellow potato, peeled and diced
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small yellow onion, medium dice
- 4 cups low sodium veggie broth
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- Chopped parsley for garnish
- Heat a large pot over medium/high heat. Add the olive oil, onion and a small pinch of salt then cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the carrots, potato, tomato, salt and pepper. Cook for 4-5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the veggie broth and bring mixture to a boil. Once boiling, turn heat to low and simmer for 20-25 minutes until veggies are very soft.
- Turn off heat and blend soup using an immersion blender, or pour gently into a blender. Blend until smooth and creamy. Garnish with chopped parsley.
Inspired by lifeisbutadish.com