Vegan Coconut Date Balls Recipe
- Add the dates, beets and vanilla extract to a food processor and puree until a thick paste forms.
- Add 1 cup of the coconut together with the hemp seeds and process together until combined.
- Water your hands and carefully scoop put about 1 tablespoon of the mixture and roll it into balls.
- Toss each ball into coconut or cocoa powder until coated and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Serve chilled or store into a sealed container for later snacking.
- Roll some in beet powder, matcha and green spirulina for a rainbow of colors! Eed, white and green coconut balls for Christmas!
- The dates in the recipe can be easily replaced with equal parts of dried figs or apricots if you fancy those flavors.