Seventh-day Adventist Diet Plan
28 Day Program
- Body Reset Guide
- Recipe Guide
- Daily Email Support
- 28-Days of Suggested Meals
- 28-Days At a Glance
- A Shopping List
- Food Diary
42 Day Program
- 4 Weekly eBook Guides
- 10 Weekly Meal Planners
- Recipe Guide
- Shopping Lists
- Food Diary
- Gluten-Free Substitutions
- Bonus Handouts
√ Reduce Inflammation
√ Increase Energy
√ Great For All Ages
√ No Deprivation
√ Lose Weight Easily
√ Make Positive Life-Long Habits
Just A Few Success Stories
More Info About The Programs
The 28 Day Body Reset is all about giving your body a chance to rest and repair itself while you eat foods that are non-inflammatory, non-allergenic and naturally flush out toxins.
Weight Loss For Life was created as a two part program to help people see weight loss results and stop dieting! The first 14 days of the program are called the SHRED and are all about getting the weight burning off. The next 28 days are created to change the way you think about food (and how you think about yourself) in order to end dieting.
A Side-By-Side Look At The Programs
28 Day Body Reset
Eliminate toxins and inflammation while finding food sensitivities that could be undermining your overall health.
It’s For You If…
- You have a “tire” around your waist of those stubborn last few pounds
- You suffer from tiredness or rely on caffeine to get you through your day
- You have gut issues (gas, diarrhea, bloating, constipation)
- You suffer from skin problems like eczema, psoriasis, or acne.
- You have mild allergy symptoms like water eyes or a runny nose
- Your face is often puffy or you have puffy bags under your eyes
- Your teeth are sensitive or you have gum disease
- You suffer from mental health issues like depression, anxiety, or have a brain fog.
All of these are symptoms of inflammation overload in your body and potential food sensitivity!
What To Expect?
- Lose 2-5 pounds a week
- Have tons of energy
- Get rid of sugar cravings
- Sleep like a baby
- Decrease belly bloat
- Reduce inflammation
- Identify foods you have sensitivities to
- Decrease your body’s toxin load by 5-10 pounds
Weight Loss For Life
Successfully help you lose weight while ditching the dieting mentality forever while adding positive habits to your life and ultimately creating a happier, more balanced lifestyle.
It’s For You If…
- Struggle to lose weight and keep it off
- Have a history of dieting
- Have negative feelings towards food in relational to diets
- Are tired, sluggish, moody, hormonal imbalanced, fatigued, bloated, or irritated frequently
- Use food to cope with stress
- Want to create better habits and address internal triggers that lead you to eating
What To Expect?
- Lose weight quickly and easily
- Identify and ditch old habits that don’t serve you anymore
- Learn how to deal with stress effectively
- Create a new positive lifestyle for yourself
- Learn how to exercise and love it
- See food in a new, positive light
- Uncover more happiness, energy and a feeling of balance
- Feel completely in control of your body and mind
- Take control of your life in other areas and learn positive habits to support your physical, mental, and emotional health
√ No Starving
√ No Deprivation
√ Vegan & Vegetarian Protein
√ Easy Meals Anyone Can Make
√ No Calorie Counting
√ Substitutions For Picky Eaters
√ Perfect For Busy People
√ Tips For Eating Out
28 Day Body Reset – The Complete Look.
Everyone seems to be confused about what to eat! The 28 Day Body Reset is a program that combines a detox and an elimination diet to help get rid of toxins and boost your metabolism while helping you figure out which foods work for your body. I wanted to empower you with the right tools for healthy detoxification, so you can improve your immune system in a safe and nourishing way. The world needs to know it’s possible to detox effectively without fancy pills or powders – whole foods will do the trick.
Who Is This Program For?
This program is for anyone who wants to….
- Ditch the afternoon crash and burn without the sugar and caffeine pick me ups
- Lose those few last pounds of belly fat.
- Turn the clock back, look and feel beautiful using a natural approach
- Reduce your toxic load (and the 5-10 extra pounds it keeps on)
- Crank up your metabolism using real food for real energy that lasts
- Fix you gut health and get rid of gas issues!
- Uncover hidden food sensitivities and allergies that contribute to inflammation and weight gain.
Why Should You Detox?
Detoxing at least 4 times a year supports a healthy body for a lifetime, and you deserve a program loaded with all the recipes and step-by-step instructions you need to detox naturally – one you can use over and over again throughout the entire year to refresh and revitalize your body. Wild Rose College of Natural Healing defines detoxing as “clearing out toxins and debris in your body that may be stopping you from having vitality.” A detox focuses on releasing the toxins your body takes in from your day-to-day interactions with metals, chemicals found in cleaning products, food, drink, and more. We are exposed to environmental toxins on a daily basis, it is out of our control. So we’re ditching the fasting, pills, and powders instead we are focusing on improving your digestion. You’ll only eat whole, seasonal foods that are designed to support your body’s natural processes of detoxification and cleansing. Did you know: Your body is carrying roughly 5-10 pounds of toxicity (inflammation) at any given time? Which means that a headache, bloated belly, or that extra weight that’s staying on is more than likely from toxic overload. Did you know: That you can rid your body of those annoying pounds and drain the toxins from your body with a clean whole foods delicious diet?
Here are some of the results you can expect from the program:
- Lose an average of 3-5 pounds in one week
- Feel lighter, glow, and have tons of energy
- Kick sugar cravings to the curb
- Sleep like a baby, without waking up at 3 am.
- Decrease your belly bloat – yep, no more middle waist squish!
- Enjoy endless energy throughout the day
Are you ready to make this happen with delicious recipes, clean foods, and no diets or starvation? Oh, yes. So, what is the 28 Day Body Reset all about? 28 Day Body Reset is all about giving your body a chance to rest and repair itself while you eat foods that are non-inflammatory and non-allergenic and naturally flush out toxins. AKA: You’re giving your body a chance to reset! You’ll receive all of these life-changing goodies as part of your program:
- Body Reset Guide: a step-by-step manual showing you exactly how to detox in a safe and natural way
- Recipe Guide: packed with over 60 delicious recipes that will improve digestion, decrease inflammation, and keep you feeling satisfied
- Daily Email Support: just like it sounds, I will email you daily to provide encouragement so you don’t feel alone.
- 28-Days of Suggested Meals: this will help you stay on track and take the guesswork out of planning meals during your detox
- 28-Days At a Glance: a day-by-day overview of your entire detox, with easy-to-follow recipes that make this journey easy as 1-2-3.
- A Shopping List: to make trips to the supermarket super simple, which makes prepping, preparing, and cooking for your detox a breeze
- Food Diary: this amazing tool will help you keep track of how you’re feeling physically, mentally, and emotionally throughout the program
What makes this program different? This program is unlike any others. It’s not a diet, so there’s no one telling you what to eat, no calorie counting, and no hunger. Instead, it’s all about listening to your body. Second, this detox is based on the elimination diet, so you’re working with a proven, three-prong approach used by functional medicine doctors and world-class nutrition experts around the globe. I’ve broken it down for you so that doing the elimination program is easy! Third, there are no pills, powders, or shakes as part of this program. That means you don’t have to buy any fancy supplements to make it work. You can find everything you need at your local grocery or health food store. I know this program is perfect for you if…
- You’re ready to ditch the diet and figure out what works for you
- You’re ready to say farewell to the muffin top that just won’t leave
- You want more energy so you can enjoy your life more without feeling exhausted
- You want to balance your blood sugar and kick cravings to the curb
- You’re busy and want quick, easy tools & recipes that work without causing overwhelm
Sound like you? Then sign up for journey.
A Few Testimonials
“I am so amazed by this program; I was pretty skeptical at first but after the first week I could already tell some real changes were starting to take place! The support I had with the emails, and the resources in my materials were exactly what I needed to kick through the program, and I am so glad I did because I feel awesome!” “I have suffered from so many digestive and health problems over the years and never knew what to do. I heard about this detox program and was interested in the elimination diet part that they had mentioned and within a couple days of being on the detox I started feeling like a new person! During the transition, I figured out that I was allergic to eggs, and it was the primary cause of a lot of my digestive problems, who would have known? I am so glad I took this detox program!” “I highly recommend this program for anyone trying to make healthier changes to their diet and lifestyle! The shopping lists recommended meals, and tips made the whole process easier to follow! I was also more than pleased with the motivation and support from the group and my wonderful coach who made sure to check up on me every day!”
- WILL I BE STARVING? Not at all! There are recipes for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and there is room for snacks in between. Every meal is delicious and created by a fabulous chef to nourish your body from the inside out. This program is not about starvation or deprivation, and we are not counting calories or dwelling on carbs. You will feel satisfied with every bite. If you do get hungry, there are extra snack recipes included!
- CAN I STILL WORKOUT DURING THE PROGRAM? Please workout during the program! If you feel tired or have low energy, exercising restores both strength and energy. During this program, you will be eating protein and drinking plenty of liquids, so if you’re already exercising, there’s no reason to stop! It is important to remember that whenever you change the foods you eat your body changes as well. Please consult with your doctor if you have any specific concerns about your health.
- WHAT SORT OF PROTEINS WILL I BE EATING? You will have the option for plant or animal-based proteins, which will be listed out for you in your recipes and suggested meals. There are so many “clean eating protein sources” to choose from you won’t get bored with your options!
- AM I ONLY GOING TO BE DRINKING JUICES AND SMOOTHIES? No way! While there are some juices and smoothies for you to choose from, you will also be eating salads, soups, and even desserts that are delicious, nutritious, and will eliminate toxins in your body in a safe and natural way.
- DO I HAVE TO TAKE SUPPLEMENTS, PILLS, AND POWDERS? Not in this program!! The only supplement I recommend that everyone take on a daily basis is a probiotic, and you’ll learn why in this program.
- CAN I DO THIS IF I’M NURSING OR PREGNANT? If you are nursing, I suggest that you add at least 4-6 ounces of protein at lunch and dinner, boost your morning smoothie with a scoop of hemp or pea protein, and eat snacks in between meals. Make sure you are consuming extra fat and drinking enough liquids. This program does not include any detox-provoking agents, but again, please consult with your doctor prior to starting this program if you have any health concerns.
- WILL I FEEL WEAK DURING THE PROGRAM? You are going to feel so strong and energized it will amaze you! In the beginning, your body may go through a “healing phase” to re-balance and let go of toxicity. It is important to listen to your body through this program, and I will be here to support you with that. I will guide you step by step through exactly what can be done to reduce any unwanted symptoms that may appear. This program is completely flexible for figuring out what works for YOU!
- I DON’T EAT GLUTEN OR DAIRY. HOW CAN THIS PROGRAM HELP ME? Many people who eat very “clean” already still have room to empty out the pipes with an elimination diet and take their healthy habits to the next level. Changing up the foods we eat gives our digestion time to rest and reset, which can be helpful for anyone regardless of their current eating habits.
- WHAT SIDE EFFECTS MIGHT I EXPERIENCE? Some people go through this program and feel nothing but energized, while others may feel tired or light-headed as their bodies eliminate and let go of unnecessary toxins. The experience will differ from one person to the next, but this program is designed with that in mind, and you’ll have access to all the tools you need to keep any unwanted symptoms at bay.
- I HAVE A KNOWN MEDICAL CONDITION. IS THIS STILL SAFE FOR ME? While this program is based on eating only whole foods, it is still advised that you consult your physician before beginning this or any program.
Note: It is important to consult your physician before beginning any new eating or exercise program. This is a clean eating program designed to teach you the difference between foods that inflame you and foods that fuel you. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Weight Loss For Life-The Complete Look
Imagine changing the way you eat, feel, look, and think – in just 42 days.
Introducing the whole foods 42-day program that can support you to make the changes you deserve.
Weight Loss For Life was created as a two part program. The first 14 days are all about getting the weight burning off. The next 28 days are created to change the way you think about food (and how you think about yourself) in order to end dieting forever.
I know a lot of people are waiting for a magic diet or cure to fix all your issues. Or a spark of motivation to get you started. Or even just that moment when you feel good in you body. Unfortunately, we live in a world where we are promised these things while being told that we are not enough how we are. Pills, powders, and diets? They don’t work long-term. Ever. But here’s the good news: I’ve got a solution for you.
Translation? I know there’s no one magic diet or cure for anyone. So, instead, I’m here to help you learn what foods fuel YOUR body. We’ll also get you started on an exercise routine YOU enjoy. On top of that, we want to go an extra step and dive into your attitudes surrounding food and life- including de-stressing strategies that can help keep you from jumping straight into the nearest doughnut shop.
What To Expect:
- Lose weight quickly and easily first with the 14 day weight loss jump start and then by making smart choices (instead of depriving yourself)
- Ditch old habits that don’t serve you anymore
- Kick those quick fixes with 0 results to the curb
- Stop buying book after book, doing diet after diet, and still not experiencing the changes you desire
- Uncover more happiness, more energy, and a feeling of total balance throughout the day
- Live a life free from confusion about what to eat, where you feel completely in control of your body and mind
- Take control of your life in other areas and learn positive habits to support your mental and emotional health.
Trust me, there was a time when nothing worked for me except calorie counting. The day before I was about to start my “lifestyle change” (calorie counting-but forever this time), I would binge eat everything I couldn’t have during my diet. Cookies, candy, frozen pizzas that didn’t even taste that good. I had convinced myself that I couldn’t be happy unless I was skinny, and I couldn’t be skinny unless I was deprived. What I discovered, is that being healthy, including mentally healthy, doesn’t mean counting calories or finding the “right” food! We are all different and have unique nutritional needs. But we also have a brain that needs to be kept healthy. And that’s what I’m here to prove to you over the course of 6 delicious, and life changing weeks. If you are feeling…
- Hormonally imbalanced
That’s your body telling you it’s time for a change. So let’s do this. Together. Here’s a peek at what’s inside this program:
- 4 Weekly eBook Guides with daily prompts, so you get chunks of information daily, making it easy to apply these principles to your life.
- 2 weeks of weight loss-focused meal suggestions and shopping lists to make burning fat and getting that lean, tone body that much easier to attain.
- Recipe Guide packed with 70 recipes that are family-friendly, and also chef-created (which means super yummy)
- Total of 10 Weekly Meal Planners and Shopping Lists for each week
- A Simple-to-Use Food Diary
- Gluten-Free Substitutions ( I found eating gluten free got rid of my acne, so it’s worth a shot for some)
- Several Other Bonus Handouts
But I know you’re probably wondering: “Is there even a difference between clean eating and a diet?” YES When you diet, you’re dwelling on fats, counting calories, and restrictions. Most of the time, you end up feeling tired and just plain frustrated, right? That’s what makes this program so different. Unlike a diet, this 42 day program teaches you how to eat foods that are healthy and delicious while you learn positive habits that can transform how you view food and life! The outcome? You start making long-lasting changes, instead of opting for the next quick fix. You’re about to embark on a life-changing experience, because you’re about to ditch the diet mentality forever. In 42 days, you’ll discover:
- YOUR unique healthy blueprint
- Which foods give you optimal energy, and jumpstart your metabolism
- How to plan your own healthy, stress-free meals – even if you’re busy and have no time.
- Real life strategies for putting yourself FIRST (without feeling guilty. Whoa!)
- What exercises fit your unique body and lifestyle
- The exact steps, week by week, that help you achieve long-lasting results
- More about yourself and your body than ever, with daily assignments over a 28-day period that will empower you to make lifelong changes
- Tips for cooking healthy breakfast, lunch, and dinner recipes that will leave you satisfied with every bite
- Which snacks are healthy and easy to make
- Tactics for crowding out the bad stuff, so you can bring in yummy foods to replace ‘em – no deprivation here!
- Easy ways to order healthy everywhere- including your favorite restaurant
But, fair warning: it’s about so much more than just what’s on your plate. I’ll teach you how to become a healthy person in a completely different way. These tools, tactics, and resources are designed to help you reduce stress, achieve your goals, live a healthier life, and learn how to balance everything that fills up your crazy schedule. These are the same tools that work for me, and my clients. SO I know they’ll work for you, too. Don’t spend another ounce of energy thinking about when or what to eat. This program guarantees results AND takes the headache out of “What should I eat today?” It’s time to get your energy, your body, and your life back. So take the first step. Start feeling your best today. Glow from the inside out. Feel outstanding no matter how busy your life is, because you deserve to feel incredible with every breath. Some Testimonials “This program has changed my life. Who knew that in 4 weeks, you’d really be able to discover which foods work for your body? I sure didn’t! But now I totally get how to eat right for my body, take care of myself, and find exercise that suits my unique lifestyle. Thanks for setting me up for success and making it so easy!” “Week 1 is over and I have already lost 3 pounds! I feel more committed to change than ever! This program is so easy to follow!” Note: It is important to consult your physician before beginning any new eating or exercise program. This is a clean eating program designed to teach you the difference between foods that inflame you and foods that fuel you. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.