EASY AVOCADO AND HUMMUS QUESADILLAS
- 2 large tortillas
- 1 avocado sliced
- 2-3 tbsp hummus
- sprinkle of cheese (vegan or non)
- salt/pepper to taste
- To make mini tortillas out of the bigger tortillas take a 2 1/2″ cookie cutter and make cutouts. 2 large tortillas will give you 8. If you do not have a cookie cutter use the top of a glass cup.
- Spread hummus on one side of the tortilla, one piece of sliced avocado and sprinkle of cheese.
- Spray a fry pan with coconut oil spray or non stick cooking spray.
- Fold tortillas and let cook on both sides until golden brown.