Raspberries with Hibiscus Infusion
- 400 grams raspberries
- Zest of one orange
- Zest of one lemon
- 1/2 vanilla bean
- 3 kernels black pepper
- 2 star anise
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 150 grams sugar
- 1 liter water
- 80 grams dried hibiscus flowers
- In a pan, bring the water and sugar to a boil, and add the zest of orange and lemon, the pepper, the vanilla, the star anise and the cinnamon.
- Boil until a syrup is obtained.
- Take off the heat, add the hibiscus flowers and then bring the preparation to a boil again.
- Allow to cool in the refrigerator.
- Then, wash and trim the raspberries, cut in half and present them in slices.
- Pass the syrup through a chinois, drizzle over the raspberries and serve.