Simple Green Bean Salad
- 1 lb green beans
- 25 cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 1 bell pepper
- 3 French shallots finely chopped
- 50 ml olive oil
- 25 ml balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp honey
- ¼ cup fresh parsley
- salt and pepper
- Strain the beans and steam for about 6 minutes. Remove from heat and immerse in cold water to stop cooking. Drain.
- Cut the cherry tomatoes add them to the beans. Chop the pepper and shallots; add to the salad.
- Mix together all the remaining ingredients for the vinaigrette and pour over the salad.
- Mix and marinate in the refrigerator at least 1 hour before serving.
- Sprinkle with fresh parsley.