Health Ads by
Thai Salad with Sesame Peanut Sauce
Enjoy this vegan and gluten-free Thai Salad. Tossed with pineapple, carrots, and bell peppers and dressed with Spicy Peanut Sauce for a wholesome and satisfying meal that everyone will love. Not only is this salad packed with nutrient-dense foods that will leave you feeling great, but this salad is also SUPER EASY to make. It can be made in just about 20 minutes for a wholesome and hearty midday meal. Inspired by mydarlingvegan.com
- small pot with a lid
- small blender
- 1/2 cup uncooked quinoa
- 1/2 large red bell pepper sliced thin
- 1 large carrot shaved or sliced thin
- 1 cup fresh pineapple chopped
- 2 cup kale loosely packed
- 3/4 cup edamame
- 1/2 cup roasted cashews
- 1/4 cup basil chopped
- 2 tbsp cilantro
- 3-4 green onions diced
- 1 batch Thai Peanut Sauce
- Bring quinoa and 1 cup water to a boil. Cover and reduce heat to a simmer for 15-20 minutes or until all the water has absorbed. Once ready, fluff cooked quinoa with a fork and set in the refrigerator to cool.
- While the quinoa is cooking, prepare all the salad ingredients. Massage the kale and slice all the vegetables.
- In a small bowl combine the Thai Peanut Sauce ingredients and whisk together until smooth.
- When quinoa is cooled, toss all salad ingredients together. Stir in Thai Peanut Sauce and serve.
Serving and Storing – This is a big salad. On its own, it is enough for 4 servings. It will serve 6-8 if you’re serving it as part of a larger meal. Store the leftover salad in the refrigerator for up to 1 day. Store salad dressing separating for up to 1 week. Make in Advance – You can make the salad dressing up to 5 days in advance. Store it in an airtight container in the refrigerator until ready to use. The rest of the salad can be made up to 4 hours in advance for optimal freshness.