This isn’t super healthy, but it’s a delicious dessert for those special occasions.
Vegan Apple Crisp
- 1/3 Cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1/2 Cup Packed Brown Sugar
- 2 1/2 Teaspoons Cinnamon Divided
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Oil
- 1 Cup Quick Oats
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 1/2 Teaspoon Ground Nutmeg
- 8 Honey Crisp or Braebrun Apples
- 1/2 Cup White Sugar
- Preheat oven to 375°. Spray a 9X9 pay with non-stick spray. Combine flour, brown sugar, 1/2 the cinnamon, coconut oil, oats, and nutmeg. In a separate bowl combine apples, white sugar, the other half the cinnamon- pour this into your pan. Cover with the topping and bake until the apples are lightly browned.